What is Helen doing during the winter? – She’s waiting for the watermelon!
What is Helen doing during the spring? – She’s waiting for the watermelon!
June, July.. still waiting;))
And finally.. August and September!
In this post, I want to introduce you a refreshing summer-autumn appetizer!
If you are a calm person, that’s great, because making Rubik’s cube salad is a tricky challenge for your tenacity. While cutting it and, of course, while tasting it!))
- watermelon – 300g | 10.60 oz
- 3 kiwis
- feta cheese – 100-150g | 3.50 – 5.30 oz
- olive oil – 1 tbsp
- vinegar – 1 tsp
- honey – ½ tsp
- Cut the fruit and cheese into the shape of the watermelon (as a size guide).
- Combine in a bowl the vinegar, honey and olive oil.
- Stack ingredients according to the photo
- Pour the dressing over the salad
- Season to taste with pepper and salt, if desired.
Helen’s Tip: find a song, that always cheers you up!