What could be better than a homemade gift?
This time going to visit our friends I chose bite-sized treats − chocolate-dipped apricots!
Elegant and delicious, just straight from your heart.
They are easy to prepare and you can keep them for several days in a container.
Of course, you can also make these chocolate-dipped apricots for your family as healthy sweets.
- 25 whole dried apricots
- 25 toasted nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts)
- 150 g chocolate | 5.5 oz
- Melt or temper chocolate in a small bowl.
- Place the roasted nut in the center of each apricot.
- Dip each fruit into the melted chocolate ( I was doing this with the help of chopsticks).
- Place sweets on the prepared foil or baking sheet.
- Decorate chocolate-dipped apricots as you wish.
- Let chocolate set, then refrigerate.